Emails and Spam Facts: 60 billion emails are sent daily, 97% of which are spam. Spam generates 33bn KWt-hours of energy every year, enough to power 2.4 million homes, producing 17 million tons of CO2. 9 out of every 1,000 computers are infected with spam. Spammers get 1 response to every 12 million emails they send (yet it still makes them a small profit). Social Media: A “twillionaire” is a Twitter user with a million...
- The Rise And Fall Of The New Social Media App Musically
- Top 20 Social Media Sites One Should Consider For Their Brands
- Top 10 Social Media Trends 2019
- New Social Media Platforms To Look Out For This Year
- How To Obtain An Inactive Twitter Account?
- Do Hashtags Work on Vero?
- 5 Things That You Need To Know About The New Twitter Version
- Top 5 Tips To Keep Your Telecoms Up To Date
- Avanade — Helping Banks Go Digital
- Cellucity — Mobile Communication At Its Best
adobe Amazon Android app apple apps battery bike chrome computers digital facebook FaceSnap Foursquare Galaxy S5 gmail Google Google Glass google wallet GPS iMessage instagram internet IOS 8 ipad iphone iphone 6 mac book marketing OS X pixifly potholes app Quirk smartphone Social-Media stolen phone sunglasses Swarovski twitter valour smart bike windows WPP writing YouTube YouTube Mix