Emails and Spam Facts: 60 billion emails are sent daily, 97% of which are spam. Spam generates 33bn KWt-hours of energy every year, enough to power 2.4 million homes, producing 17 million tons of CO2. 9 out of every 1,000 computers are infected with spam. Spammers get 1 response to every 12 million emails they send (yet it still makes them a small profit). Social Media: A “twillionaire” is a Twitter user with a million...
- The Rise And Fall Of The New Social Media App Musically
- Top 20 Social Media Sites One Should Consider For Their Brands
- Top 10 Social Media Trends 2019
- New Social Media Platforms To Look Out For This Year
- How To Obtain An Inactive Twitter Account?
- Do Hashtags Work on Vero?
- 5 Things That You Need To Know About The New Twitter Version
- Top 5 Tips To Keep Your Telecoms Up To Date
- Avanade — Helping Banks Go Digital
- Cellucity — Mobile Communication At Its Best
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
adobe Amazon Android app apple apps battery bike chrome computers digital facebook FaceSnap Foursquare Galaxy S5 gmail Google Google Glass google wallet GPS iMessage instagram internet IOS 8 ipad iphone iphone 6 mac book marketing OS X pixifly potholes app Quirk smartphone Social-Media stolen phone sunglasses Swarovski twitter valour smart bike windows WPP writing YouTube YouTube Mix