Introducing Tens, the sunglasses defined by the idea of filtering your world through a custom, sense heightening lens tint, that bathes your world in Polaroid-like warmth. According to the Edinburgh-based creator, Tens is defined by the idea of filtering the things you see through the custom, sense-heightening lens tint. Unlike typical sunglasses, Tens works with the warmth of the sun to lend an uplifting tint to the world you see. Typical sunglasses, on the other hand,...
- The Rise And Fall Of The New Social Media App Musically
- Top 20 Social Media Sites One Should Consider For Their Brands
- Top 10 Social Media Trends 2019
- New Social Media Platforms To Look Out For This Year
- How To Obtain An Inactive Twitter Account?
- Do Hashtags Work on Vero?
- 5 Things That You Need To Know About The New Twitter Version
- Top 5 Tips To Keep Your Telecoms Up To Date
- Avanade — Helping Banks Go Digital
- Cellucity — Mobile Communication At Its Best
adobe Amazon Android app apple apps battery bike chrome computers digital facebook FaceSnap Foursquare Galaxy S5 gmail Google Google Glass google wallet GPS iMessage instagram internet IOS 8 ipad iphone iphone 6 mac book marketing OS X pixifly potholes app Quirk smartphone Social-Media stolen phone sunglasses Swarovski twitter valour smart bike windows WPP writing YouTube YouTube Mix