WPP, an international advertising holding company has just acquired South African marketing agency, Quirk. The value of WPP’s acquisition of Quirk has not been disclosed. Reports puts WPP’s digital revenues in 2013 at more than US$6bn. On the decision to acquire Quirk, WPP says the decision is in line with their development strategy of improving services in fast-growing and important markets and sectors and strengthening their capabilities in digital media. Quirk, a digital marketing agency, was...
- The Rise And Fall Of The New Social Media App Musically
- Top 20 Social Media Sites One Should Consider For Their Brands
- Top 10 Social Media Trends 2019
- New Social Media Platforms To Look Out For This Year
- How To Obtain An Inactive Twitter Account?
- Do Hashtags Work on Vero?
- 5 Things That You Need To Know About The New Twitter Version
- Top 5 Tips To Keep Your Telecoms Up To Date
- Avanade — Helping Banks Go Digital
- Cellucity — Mobile Communication At Its Best
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
adobe Amazon Android app apple apps battery bike chrome computers digital facebook FaceSnap Foursquare Galaxy S5 gmail Google Google Glass google wallet GPS iMessage instagram internet IOS 8 ipad iphone iphone 6 mac book marketing OS X pixifly potholes app Quirk smartphone Social-Media stolen phone sunglasses Swarovski twitter valour smart bike windows WPP writing YouTube YouTube Mix