An instant messaging service, iMessage is a way for you to send text messages over both the standard cellular SMS network, and the data network. Functional on WiFi and data, it is a good alternative to standard charged text messaging. Let’s have a look at some of the messaging service’s features. When communicating via iMessage remember that iMessages are blue, and regular SMS messages are green. You may be sending “read receipts” to anyone you’re communicating...
- The Rise And Fall Of The New Social Media App Musically
- Top 20 Social Media Sites One Should Consider For Their Brands
- Top 10 Social Media Trends 2019
- New Social Media Platforms To Look Out For This Year
- How To Obtain An Inactive Twitter Account?
- Do Hashtags Work on Vero?
- 5 Things That You Need To Know About The New Twitter Version
- Top 5 Tips To Keep Your Telecoms Up To Date
- Avanade — Helping Banks Go Digital
- Cellucity — Mobile Communication At Its Best
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
adobe Amazon Android app apple apps battery bike chrome computers digital facebook FaceSnap Foursquare Galaxy S5 gmail Google Google Glass google wallet GPS iMessage instagram internet IOS 8 ipad iphone iphone 6 mac book marketing OS X pixifly potholes app Quirk smartphone Social-Media stolen phone sunglasses Swarovski twitter valour smart bike windows WPP writing YouTube YouTube Mix