Get them while they are young; that’s the adage Google is taking to heart. The tech giant is offering students a free online tool called Classroom, and it’s marketing Chromebooks for education. Classroom is a new tool from Google Apps that works together with Google Docs, Drive and Gmail to help educators work effectively and efficiently. Allowing teachers to create and organise assignments. Students can organise their work and complete it and communicate with the teachers...
- The Rise And Fall Of The New Social Media App Musically
- Top 20 Social Media Sites One Should Consider For Their Brands
- Top 10 Social Media Trends 2019
- New Social Media Platforms To Look Out For This Year
- How To Obtain An Inactive Twitter Account?
- Do Hashtags Work on Vero?
- 5 Things That You Need To Know About The New Twitter Version
- Top 5 Tips To Keep Your Telecoms Up To Date
- Avanade — Helping Banks Go Digital
- Cellucity — Mobile Communication At Its Best
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
adobe Amazon Android app apple apps battery bike chrome computers digital facebook FaceSnap Foursquare Galaxy S5 gmail Google Google Glass google wallet GPS iMessage instagram internet IOS 8 ipad iphone iphone 6 mac book marketing OS X pixifly potholes app Quirk smartphone Social-Media stolen phone sunglasses Swarovski twitter valour smart bike windows WPP writing YouTube YouTube Mix