To offer exceptional service to all customers in store by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on Healthcare, Nutrition and Supplementation in order to maximise sales and build customer loyalty.
Purpose and Objectives
•To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
• To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on Healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
• To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of own brands and GNC by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
• To ensure continuity of excellent service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
• To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
• To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles and by being visible and vigilant at all times.
• To assist in product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
• To drive stock availability in the Healthcare Aisle and GNC through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
• To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
• To adhere to store Standard Operating Procedures as it relates to the daily running of the store.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Matric (Essential)
• Sports / Fitness / Nutrition Qualification (Desirable)
• 1-2 years retail selling experience (Essential)
• Excellent retail customer service experience (Essential)
• Experience in sports nutrition and vitamins (Desirable)
Skills and Knowledge:
• Selling skills (Essential)
• Excellent communication skills (Essential)
• Basic computer literacy (Essential)
• Merchandising skills (Desirable)
• Interacting with customers (Essential)
• Basic retail store operations principles (Essential)
• Basic health, fitness and supplements knowledge (Desirable)
• Knowledge of Merchandising (Desirable)
• Knowledge of stock management (Desirable)
• Relating and Networking
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Working with People
• Persuading and Influencing
• Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
• Presenting and Communicating Information