Find the heart at Melrose Arch terms and conditions
1. The terms and conditions applicable to the competition are set out below.
2. By entering this competition, the entrant hereby confirms his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. In order to qualify for entry into the competition, the entrant must be following @MelroseArch on Facebook.
4. The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or older.
5. The promoter of the competition is Melrose Arch, represented by its appointed managing agent.
6. The following persons are excluded from entering the competition: employees of all entities within the Amdec Group of companies, including their immediate family members, and anyone connected with the organisation, sponsorship or judging of the competition.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Entries must be posted in the Comments section of this post. Entries posted/shared in separate posts or elsewhere on Facebook will not be considered.
9. Entries that are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
10. The closing date for entries into the competition is midnight on Thursday, 28 February, 2019. After the closing date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
11. No responsibility will be accepted by the promoter, its managing agent, its owners, affiliates, employees, directors and/or shareholders for entries not received, regardless of the reason therefor.
12. The promoter shall have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time to:
a. change or modify these terms and conditions; and/or
b. change or modify any of the qualifying requirements for the competition; and/or
c. terminate, suspend or reschedule the competition.
13. Winners of the competition will be chosen at random by the promoter and/or its agent, from all qualifying entries received.
14. The winner agrees to the use by the promoter of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as the entrant’s competition entry.
15. By entering this competition and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant hereby consents to the use of his/her personal data for the purpose of the promoter communicating with the entrant in relation to the competition. The entrant’s personal data will not be used for any other purpose nor disclosed to any unauthorised persons.
16. Draws will take place on Friday, 15 February, 2019 and Friday, 22 February, 2019, during which one winner will be selected in each draw. The winners of the first and second draws will win the prizes mentioned in the promotional copy, excluding the two-night stay at the African Pride Melrose Arch, Autograph Collection hotel.
17. The third, and final, draw will take place on Friday, 1 March, 2019. Every entrant into the competition will be entered into the draw, with the exception of the winners of the two previous draws. The winner of the third draw will win the prize package as described in the promotional copy, including the two-night stay at the African Pride Melrose Arch, Autograph Collection hotel.
18. Winners will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 48 (forty-eight) hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 (fourteen) days of the promoter sending the notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
19. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The winner must be able to collect the prize or the prize will be forfeited.
20. Winners must identify themselves by means of an identity document or other acceptable identification means and confirm receipt of their prize.
21. The promoter’s decision in respect of a competition winner is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. An entrant cannot under any circumstances take the decision on review.
22. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
23. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is as stated and may not be converted into cash or any other alternative prize by the entrant.
24. Prizes are subject to availability. The promoter reserves its right to substitute the prize, without giving notice.
25. The winner of the competition accepts his/her prize at his/her sole risk. The entrant hereby acknowledges and accepts that the promoter/sponsor (including its managing agent, its owners, employees, directors, shareholders, affiliates) shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, injury and/or damages that the entrant may suffer arising from the prize, and the entrant indemnifies the owners, directors, employees and agents of the promoter and its managing agent against any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of and/or due to the prize, howsoever arising.
26. Any queries with regard to the competition or delivery of prizes should be directed to the Melrose Arch Marketing department on (011) 684-0002 during office hours.
27. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
28. The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.
What you see here today is really the amalgamation of years of loving work and ideas, developed with all possible users in mind. Mallguide will service malls, shops, leasing agents and even independent movie houses who until now have not been able to provide their customers with a free resource to all relevant information.
For Mall or Store contact details please search in Mallguide’s Directory.